Sober Healing Guest Post Submission
Write for Us
Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Sober Healing. We always welcome talented writers to share their ideas and expertise with our readers. Sober Healing provides content around several healing aspects and is looking for fresh and original articles. Please take the time to review this page. It clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the benefits of writing for us.
Submission Guidelines for Guest Posts
Successful guest post contributions must be original, comprehensive, engaging, and educating with cited sources and relevant links. Additional guidelines for submission include:
- Provide original and well-researched (cited or linked to sources) content with a minimum of 1200 words.
- Content must be run through Grammarly and edited before submission (writing in Grammarly directly works best).
- Must include headings and subheadings (H2, H3).
- Write shorter paragraphs (2-4) sentences to ensure mobile-friendly reading.
- Use bullet points for lists when applicable.
- Submit content on a Google Doc.
- Include (2-3) maximum external linking to reputable sites. Avoid linking to competitors.
- Try to explain with examples or case studies when applicable.
- BONUS – Add relevant images to illustrate your point wherever possible (not stock images).
- BONUS – If you can naturally link to an already published relevant article on Sober Healing.
Topics We Cover
Sober Healing is a healthy lifestyle blog that aims to share genuine content about healing the mind, body, and soul after addiction recovery. In addition, to teaching life skills and sharing helpful tips for parenting. If you want to write for us, submitted content should fall into one of these categories:
- Life Skills
- Mental Wellness
Please refer to the existing posts on our blog to understand content layouts and discover ideas for more topics. Bring something new to the table but relevant to our readers. Some topics we are looking for, but are not limited to, include:
- Professional and Parenting articles about Sensory Processing Disorder, Special Needs, ADHD, and Autism.
- Professional and Personal articles about Mood Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Personal Drug Addiction and Alcohol Recovery Success Stories.
- Overcoming other Addictions.
- Helpful Stories from Loved Ones of Addicts and Alcoholics.
- Overcoming Hardships, Anger, Abuses, and Trauma.
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Manifesting, and Prayer.
- Early Childhood Education.
- Parenting Tips and Tricks.
- Confidence, Self-Esteem, and Self-Worth.
- Financial Basics, Investing, Taxes, and Other Financial Life Skills.
DO NOT PITCH TOPICS THAT ARE TOO PROMOTIONAL OR THAT WE HAVE ALREADY COVERED ON OUR BLOG.
Benefits of Writing for Us
There are several benefits to enjoy when you write for us, including:
- One link in the author bio and one contextual link (a follow link to your website).
- Links to your socials for new followers.
- You’ll gain exposure to a new audience on the blog.
- We share content on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- We share content in social media groups.
- You’ll gain new exposure to our Pinterest audience (another search engine).
How to Submit a Guest Post
We are happy that you want to write for us! You may submit a short pitch (a couple of paragraphs) summarizing your idea and why it’s relevant to our readers. Sober Healing is currently accepting applications for original content not published anywhere else (including your blog). No duplicate content.
Sober Healing reserves the right to optimize content for SEO and make any necessary edits. If you write for us, you understand that the content belongs to Sober Healing and can not be published anywhere else. Although, we highly encourage you to share the post with your audiences. Additionally, you can link back to the post from your blog. So please submit your topic idea, and if we think it’s the right fit for our readers, we’ll get in touch to discuss the next steps.
Popular Articles to Explore Format, Originality, and Tone
- How To Control Mood Swings: 10 Effective Ways
- 15 Natural Antidepressants for People in Recovery to Consider
- 6 Obvious Ways Marijuana Relapse Became Like My Heroin Addiction
- 10 Tips for How to Be a Happy Stay-at-Home Mom
By writing for us, you warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright and distribution, in the content and images you contribute. Also, your content is not defamatory and it does not infringe any law. In addition, you indemnify Sober Healing against all legal fees, damages, and other expenses that Sober Healing may incur due to a breach of the above warranty.